a portfolio of design work including major development schemes across
the country, GasDesign has designed many sites (over 20,000 actually!)
infill project for existing village in Cambridgeshire including 1500
existing houses, several new build developments, hospital, schools and
DESIGN - QUOTATION - DISCONNECTION - DIVERSION - INSTALLATION
- 7 bar I/P (intermediate pressure) cross country feeder main to national airport development scheme.
- 3,000 house new development in Hertfordshire.
- 1,500 new house development in South Wales.
- 10,000 house new township in Cambridgeshire.
- New film studio development with stage lots, hotels and accommodation.
- Greenhouse development of over 1000 hectares
- Science and Industrial Parks
RAF base converted from LPG to natural gas including design for
existing houses, new development on site and conversion of hangers to
- City centre redevelopment schemes in three UK cities
- A huge number of smaller domestic and industrial developments.
- LPG networks for developments remote from existing gas mains.
© Copyright 2007 GasDesign Utility Engineering Consultants - Design by www.canaqua.co.uk
Domestic - Commercial - Industrial
I/P - M/P - L/P
Steel Risers in Multi Occupancy Buildings
Diversions & cut Offs
Click below to contact us